Saturday 28 July 2018

[ENG] Zenbu Kimi no Sei Da - Musugenomu Phenomenon (Female Genome Phenomenon)


Another mid-translation translation!

This time it's from my favourite Yami group, Zenbu Kimi No Sei Da (It's All Your Fault)
These are always hard to translate (I did an old song of theirs a while ago for fun n boI) but it's fun!
Btw: There's kanji play in the first verse of this song. Oops. The Japanese word in brackets uses the last part of the kanji in the previous word.

You think it makes no sense?
Welcome to Zenkimi lol the Japanese flows about the same as the English.






メスゲノムフェノメノン - Musugenomu Phenomenon (Female Genome Phenomenon)

Unmasking the mystery of Girls!?
Hey!Chei!Choi!Hey!

Example(1) Squeezing "I got sick" into a Tweet
「Today, my friend ◯◯-chan…」along with a photo of some sweets,
Oh dear, after all I want to ingest something sugary at the same time as something "cute",
It's always exhausting huh, only ambiguous questions will do,
Like "Black or White" or "Bear or Cat"

Inconvenient eraser, Religion is myself,
Selfishness is justice, Trauma is sealed

Mirror mirror, in this world, am I a religious creature?
Spinning spinning, spiralling, this exact moment is number ONE,
Mirror mirror, I was just looking♡ I know even without saying,
It's the be~st

Example(2) Because, right,, Hey are you listening!
Unstoppable Machine Gun
Selfish
What do you think? or so you say but as you're listening, you've already decided - That's because
Just somebody listening is enough, just telling somebody will calm you down,
Shocking
You'll be happily talking until 2am huh? Bye bye

New era hater, The signal is yellow,
For this selfish justice, I'll make a deal with a little devil (Night・Dew・Death・Hardship)

Mirror mirror, in this world, am I a religious creature?
Spinning spinning, spiralling, this exact moment is the BEST
Mirror mirror, I was just looking♡ I know even without saying,
It's the best, YO~

An unconvincing musuri, Basically.
Don't worry about whether you should do it or not, no concerns
But somehow I can read this mood
Shaking
As you look to the side, I won't let You go.

MEANING UNKNOWN MEANING UNKNOWN MEANING UNKNOWN Stand up, Bow

Annoying specifications made by God, 
Anyway
Reading a girls feelings,
The unseen truth of this world.
But it's also a fact that we're easily hurt, we're fragile
Crying, Loving, Bias, These feelings are infinitly powerful, Ultimate Combustion!

Mirror mirror, in this world, am I a religious creature?
Spinning spinning, spiralling, this exact moment is number ONE
Mirror mirror, I was just looking♡ I know even without saying,

Strength, Me too, We're the best right? BANZAI MADE IN JAPAN GIRLS

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to thank you a lot for your translation ;;v;;

    Also, I would like to know if you allow retranslate your translations into another language? I promise to give credit/ link back to your blog 👍

    Hope you have a good day \m/

    ReplyDelete